Combining the knowledge of Chinese and German engineers, Kinco servo and stepper drive products inherit the typical German symbols: high quality, high reliability and stability.
Servo System comprises CD series, JD series, FD Series, and ED series.
CD series servo system
100W ~ 2KW (1Ø/3Ø ,220V)
- Built In Position Mode, Velocity mode, Torque mode and Internal position mode.
- CD drives have fast response frequency, high accuracy and high overload capacity because of advance Controlling algorithm inside.
- Very easy to control 7 Digital Inputs and 4 Digital outputs.
- Parameter can be programmed by manually and PC based software.
- Built In RS-232/RS-485.
- CD drives can be used for the application of Circular interpolation, Cut to length, Machine tools etc.
JD series servo system
- KINCO JD series servo drives supports CANopen, RS-232 and RS-485 Communication Mode.
- JD drives supports various control signal – P/D, CW/CCW and AB Phase.
- It also Supports Incremental and Absolute encoders with SSI, BISS and ENDAT protocols.
- Enhanced Safety with Safe Torque off (STO) makes servo system more secure and humanized.
FD series servo system
- FD Series drives have same features as JD series servo system but it comes with CANopen.
ED series servo system
- Kinco ED series have flexible programming.
- ED servo drives support field bus communication.
- ED servos are suitable for multi axis solution and single axis controller less applications.